Address – 493 E. Broadway St.
Cross St – Dorchester St.
Beds – 2 Queen Beds
Baths – 1 Full Bath
Square Feet – Apt #1 & #2 - 900 sqft. | Apt #3 - 600 sqft.
Stories – 1
Floors – 2nd through 4th
Sleeps – Each unit sleeps 4 to 5
Completely Brand New Construction | 2 BR | 1 BA condo that features private deck, spacious living room with brand-new open kitchen with high-end appliances, high ceilings, brand-new hardwood floors throughout, and central air conditioning!
Our brownstone is located right at the intersection of East and West Broadway in South Boston, with easy access to public transportation and walking distance to the Seaport and Downtown Boston. A 7-Eleven / convenience store is located steps away from the building and ample amounts of restaurants and neighborhood shopping are located around the corner.
Once a predominantly Irish Catholic community, in recent years South Boston has become increasingly desirable among young professionals and families who are attracted to the neighborhood's strong sense of community and quick access to downtown and public transportation. People from all over the city enjoy taking a stroll around Castle Island, a Revolutionary War-era fort and 22-acre park that is connected to the mainland. "Southie Pride" is on full display in March when city residents flock to the neighborhood to enjoy the annual South Boston St. Patrick's Day Parade. Today the breathtaking South Boston Waterfront is emerging as Boston's newest neighborhood.
With its Irish pubs, Victorian houses, and urban beaches, “Southie” is a very special part of Boston. As you walk its streets, you may experience a bit of déjà vu. Its no-nonsense charm has graced the silver screen in many movies (“The Departed,” “Good Will Hunting,” “Gone Baby Gone,” “The Verdict,” “The Friends of Eddie Coyle,” and “The Boondock Saints” among others).
Area attractions include:
- Boston Convention and Exhibition Center (1 mile away) | Seaport World Trade Center (1.4 miles) | The Institute for Contemporary Art (1.6 miles) | Dorchester Heights Monument (0.2 miles) | Downtown Boston / Financial District (1.8 miles away) | Copley Square (2 miles) | Quincy Market / Faneuil Hall (2.2 miles) | Fenway Park (3 miles)
- Carson Beach (0.4 miles): South Boston has three miles of public beaches. Carson Beach offers swimming, great views, a bathhouse, and bocce courts.
- Castle Island/Fort Independence (1.5 miles): The oldest fortified military site in British North America, Castle Island offers splendid views, intriguing history (Edgar Allen Poe once served here), and outdoor exercise. The current fort was built between 1834 and 1851; explore it on your own year round, or take a tour on summer weekends.
- Harborwalk (varies): Terrific views of the city and Boston Harbor are on tap when you stroll the Boston Harborwalk, a multi-mile public trail that weaves through wharfs and piers from Charlestown to Dorchester.
- Chef's Kitchen
- Kuerig Coffee Machine
- High-Speed Internet
- Cable TV
- Central A/C & Heat
- Towels, Sheets, Soap, etc.
- Iron & Ironing Board
- Washer & Dryer available in Bsmnt.
- Twin Aerobed Available
- Private Outdoor Deck
The below Matterport 3D Showcase allows you to walk through the condo to experience it as if you were there. By clicking the blue 3D Showcase button, you can interact with the model. It is possible to see a space from any perspective, to walk around or “fly through” it.