134 Charles Street #2
Just renovated 3.5 BR | 2 BA condo that features two spacious living rooms with chef's kitchen and high-end appliances, high ceilings, hardwood floors throughout, and central air conditioning spread across 2,100 sqft. This condo has an incredible location in Beacon Hill.
- Located on the 3rd and 4th floors of a 4-story brownstone on Charles Street in Boston's historic Beacon Hill neighborhood, between Cambridge Street and Beacon Street, and just steps from the Charles / MGH MBTA Stop (subway), the Charles River Esplanade, and everything else that Beacon Hill / Boston has to offer.
- The large lower living room has windows that look out over Charles Street and features a dining room table with seating for six and a big screen HDTV.
- Chefs kitchen featuring electric range, refridgerator, dishwasher, garbage disposal, toaster, Keurig Coffee Machine, and all cooking and eating utensils (Whole Foods is located a few blocks away for all of your food needs)
- Bedroom # 1 features a queen size bed
- Bedroom # 2 features a queen size bed
- Spacious master bath with newly tiled bath / tub combo is located between the two bedrooms (access is through a hallway door)
- On the second floor is a third bedroom with a queen bed and en-suite bathroom with newly tiled bath / tub combo.
- The alcove features a twin day bed with an additional twin trundle bed. *Please note that this "bedroom" does not have a door.
- Also on the second floor is a large 2nd living room with ample seating, a pellet stove, a Foosball table, and plenty of space for a queen-sized air mattress that is great for families as the wide space features another big screen TV.
- Washer and dryer are available in a closet on the second floor and free detergent is left next to the machines.
- The central heat and A/C is individually controlled by you for the utmost in comfort.
- Two big-screen tv's (one in each living room on each floor)
- High-speed wireless internet and premium cable package
- Fooseball Table
- Keurig coffee machine
- All bed linens, Body Wash / Shampoo and Conditioner
- Hair dryer, iron and ironing board
- This 100+ year four-story brownstone was updated in 2015 and includes a Post Office occupying the first floor and lock boxes are conveniently located on the front of the building to makes check-in a breeze.
- This penthouse unit is located two-flights up from the brownstone’s front entrance and one additional apartment is located below (also available for rent through AirBnB).
Centrally located in Boston's historic Beacon Hill on the most popular destination in Beacon Hill (the condo is located on Charles Street), our condo sits steps away from fantastic boutiques and excellent restaurants. Our historic Beacon Hill brownstone is located only a few blocks from the serene Boston Commons and Public Gardens, the Charles River Esplanade, MGH, and the Freedom Trail.
One of Boston's oldest communities and likely Boston's best known neighborhood, Beacon Hill gets its name from a beacon that once stood atop its hill to warn locals about foreign invasion. Approximately one square mile in size, Beacon Hill is bound by Beacon Street, Bowdoin Street, Cambridge Street and Storrow Drive. Its architecture and layout is reflective of old colonial Boston, consisting of brick row houses with beautiful doors, decorative iron work, brick sidewalks, narrow streets, and gas lamps. Beacon Hill is home to the Massachusetts State House. Charles Street, the neighborhood's main thoroughfare, is lined with antique shops and restaurants.
- Chef's Kitchen
- Kuerig Coffee Machine
- High-Speed Internet
- Cable TV
- Central A/C & Heat
- Towels, Sheets, Soap, etc.
- Iron & Ironing Board
- In-unit Washer & Dryer
- Queen Aerobed Available
- Foosball Table
- Nintendo Wii
The below Matterport 3D Showcase allows you to walk through the condo to experience it as if you were there. By clicking the blue 3D Showcase button, you can interact with the model. It is possible to see a space from any perspective, to walk around or “fly through” it.