134 Charles Street #1
Just renovated 2 BR | 1.5 BA condo that features spacious living room with brand-new open kitchen and high-end appliances, high ceilings, hardwood floors throughout, and central air conditioning spread across 1,000 sqft. Condo has an incredible location in Beacon Hill.
- Located on the 2nd floor of a 4-story brownstone on Charles Street in Boston's historic Beacon Hill neighborhood, between Cambridge Street and Beacon Street, and just steps from the Charles / MGH MBTA Stop (subway), the Charles River Esplanade, and everything else that Beacon Hill / Boston has to offer.
- BEDROOM # 1 features a queen size bed, large closet, and a great Mitsubishi ductless mini-split air conditioner that allows each room to set its desired temperature.
- BEDROOM # 2 features a queen size bed, armoire, and the mini-split air conditioner.
- LIVING ROOM features a comfortable couch, two sitting chairs, a breakfast table with 2 additional chairs, a top of the line 55” HDTV / smart tv (connected to Comcast Cable with 200+ of channels plus Netflix, Hulu, and Amazon Prime).
- KITCHEN is part of the living room space and features all stainless steel appliances, including refrigerator / freezer, an Italian natural gas cook-top, full-size oven, microwave, toaster, dishwasher, and garbage disposal. Kitchen is stocked with all cooking utensils and has place settings for up to 4 people. Kitchen also has an island bar with 3 bar stools and a Keurig coffee machine is available in the unit.
- BATHROOM #1 features shower / tub combo, brand new vanity and toilet, and hardwood floors and is a “jack and jill” design, two entrances (one from each bedroom).
- BATHROOM #2 is a half bath that features brand new vanity and toilet, and brand-new hardwood floors. Entrance to this bathroom is off the entryway.
- AMENITIES include a large 55” flat-screen TV, Comcast's newest cable box (X1) OnDemand, high-speed wifi, a Keurig coffee maker, Central Heat and Air Conditioning, iron and ironing board, and hair dryer. Shampoo / soap, laundry detergent, paper towels, toilet paper, and all linens (towels, bed sheets, etc.) are included in the rental. Washer / dryer is available in basement.
- This condo comfortably accommodates three to four people and families of up to five are permitted with children (4 adults in the 2 bedrooms, and 1 on the air mattress). The couch does not pull-out into a bed, but an air mattress is available.
- This 100+ year four-story brownstone was updated in 2015 and includes a Post Office occupying the first floor and electronic locks make check-in a breeze. The Building is located on Charles St. and is 20 feet from the intersection of Charles St. and Revere St.
- This condo is located one-flight up from the brownstone’s front entrance and one additional apartment is located directly above (also available for rent through AirBnB).
Centrally located in Boston's historic Beacon Hill on the most popular destination in Beacon Hill (the condo is located on Charles Street), our condo sits steps away from fantastic boutiques and excellent restaurants. Our historic Beacon Hill brownstone is located only a few blocks from the serene Boston Commons and Public Gardens, the Charles River Esplanade, MGH, and the Freedom Trail.
One of Boston's oldest communities and likely Boston's best known neighborhood, Beacon Hill gets its name from a beacon that once stood atop its hill to warn locals about foreign invasion. Approximately one square mile in size, Beacon Hill is bound by Beacon Street, Bowdoin Street, Cambridge Street and Storrow Drive. Its architecture and layout is reflective of old colonial Boston, consisting of brick row houses with beautiful doors, decorative iron work, brick sidewalks, narrow streets, and gas lamps. Beacon Hill is home to the Massachusetts State House. Charles Street, the neighborhood's main thoroughfare, is lined with antique shops and restaurants.
- Chef's Kitchen
- Kuerig Coffee Machine
- High-Speed Internet
- Cable TV
- Central A/C & Heat
- Towels, Sheets, Soap, etc.
- Iron & Ironing Board
- Washer & Dryer available in Bsmnt.
- Twin Aerobed Available
The below Matterport 3D Showcase allows you to walk through the condo to experience it as if you were there. By clicking the blue 3D Showcase button, you can interact with the model. It is possible to see a space from any perspective, to walk around or “fly through” it.